Friday, April 20, 2012

Affordable Floral Jeans for Spring/Summer 2012

One of the hottest trends for this Spring and Summer is floral denim or slim pants.  A lot of the high-end or premium denim brands have a version of this trend from J Brand, Citizens of Humanity, etc.  Those brands are out of my price range.  I am dying to get my hands on some affordable floral denim!  Unfortunately, I am at my heaviest right now and currently wearing a size 16, 18 or 20 depending on the make and/or label of the clothing item.  In my search for some affordable floral denim, I have not found one that goes up to my size.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!  However, I did find some affordable ones that go up to size 12, so I will share those finds with y'all smaller than me that want to sport this trend.

Here is what I've found for you, all under $70:

dELiA*s:  Floral Print Skinny Jean
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF


































































































































































                  
dELiA*s:  Floral Print Skinny Jean
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF

Z A R A:  Floral Print Trousers

ASOS:  Skinny Jeans in Floral Print #4

Enjoy this fun trend.  Wear with a loose solid color-top, a white button-down shirt (to keep it simple,) or be adventurous and wear with a cool graphic T-shirt layered with a black blazer (this is how I would wear it, if I found one my size.)

It's probably best I did not find one my size, as prints are not that flattering for my plus-size stature.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment