Saturday, August 16, 2014

Finally! The Lookbook is Out! Altuzarra for Target


Back in May, I blogged about two collaborations to be excited about in the Fall: Alexander Wang for H&M and Altuzarra for Target.  Fast-forward to now, just a half a month away from the official start of Fall, Target finally released the Altuzarra for Target lookbook.  Released on Thursday, the 14th of August, exactly one month before the release of the collection.  Expect to wake up early on Sunday, September 14th to either line up at the nearest Target store or to madly shop Online.

Oh, I will be up early to line up at my neighborhood Target once again as I did last Fall for the 3.1 Phillip Lim capsule collection for Target. I don't think it will be as crazy as the 3.1 Phillip Lim collab due to the very popular handbags, but I'm gonna go earlier anyway, since there are some tops I really want to get my hands on. And I must have that long black dress with the white flowers! Although the slit on the side goes a little too high, and the largest size might not even fit me, I still must have it. Yes, I know, I'm insane!!!

My Picks/Hottest items from the collection:




















To view the entire lookbook, visit Altuzarra for Target Lookbook.

The collection is composed of almost 50 pieces with prices ranging from $17.99 to $89.99 for apparel and lingerie, and $29.99 to $79.99 for shoes and accessories. The collection will be available at most Target stores in the US and Canada, as well as Online (to ship only to the US and Canada.)  Luckily for the rest of the bargainistas outside of the Americas, a curated assortment will be available globally at NET-A-PORTER.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment