Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Colors and Prints, Oh My !!! Spring 2013 Pants at The Gap Are a Sight to See.

I have never wanted so many pants at the same time from one store, until now.  The Gap is bringing it for Spring 2013.  The selection is endless.  You just better hope they have your size because I have a feeling they will be selling fast.  

For Spring 2013, you can choose brights and/or prints from four lines of pants:  two lines are jeans and the other two are khakis.  You can choose from jeans of the skinny leg variety --  the Always Skinny Jeans and the Legging Jeans.  If you prefer casual khakis, there are two fits for you -- the Skinny Mini Khaki or the Broken-In Straight Khaki (brought over from last Spring's successful collection.)



My favorite fit are the Gap 1969 Legging Jeans.  I fit in the size 16, the largest size available in-store.  Sizes 18 up to 20 are available Online at Gap.com for most fits.  I love its stretchiness, and it fits my plus-size frame.  The Always Skinny Jeans run a little smaller, and I'm probably a size 18 or 20 in those (I haven't found one in-store to try on.)  The khakis are similar to the Always Skinny Jean as far as sizing.  The rise for these pants are low-rise, but designed higher in the back to prevent your bum from peaking out.  I hate showing crack!  Just say "NO" to crack!!!  Prices range from $49.95 to $69.95, a far cry for some of the other premium denim brands that run $175 and above.

The following are just some of the ones I am hankering for:  

1969 Legging Skimmer Jeans
in Citrus Green $69.95
in Floral $69.95
in San Clemente Blue $69.95
in Blue Dot $69.95

Skinny Mini Skimmer Khakis
in Neon Lemon Yellow $49.95

1969 Always Skinny Skimmer Jeans
in Camo $69.95
 

No comments:

Post a Comment