Friday, February 15, 2013

Alexander Skarsgard is the Star of Calvin Klein's Spring 2013 PROVOCATIONS CAMPAIGN

I am to the moon right now, after viewing the 10 minute short film for the Calvin Klein Spring 2013 PROVOCATIONS Campaign.  Starring Alexander Skarsgard, this short film is definitely HOTTT !  I am beyond excited because this short film brings together three of my favorite things:  my favorite minimalist American brand -- Calvin Klein, my favorite hot actor --  Alexander Skarsgard, who plays Eric Northman in "True Blood," the show I obsess about, and advertising -- my major in college.



The film is artsy, nonsensical, very sharply shot, compelling, and all together makes you respond with "What the hell?"  This is what I expect from Calvin Klein.  The "Provocations" short film reminds me of the old Obsession commercials from the eighties.  If you are a young'un and don't know what I'm talking about, check out these Calvin Klein classics:






What the heck, right???  I love it!!!  Anyhoo, the "Provocations" short film was directed by "Interview" magazine's Editorial Director, Fabien Baron, and co-stars Finnish model Suvi Koponen.  Fabien Baron is responsible for shaping the images for Calvin Klein and Burberry.  The "Provocations" short film may not be shown a lot, but you saw it here and you can see it again on the Calvin Klein Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment