Thursday, May 17, 2012

Don't Get Scurrred To Mix Stripes With Florals

As florals are hot for Spring/Summer 2012, add even more pizzazz by mixing it with stripes.  I've seen it on the Web and in store windows, and I just love, love, love it.  I want to see it on the street more, and I want to wear it myself.


Here are some ideas to hopefully inspire you and get you started.  


1.  Pair a striped tank top or nautical striped shirt with a floral skirt, and add a contrasting pop of color with your shoes. 


2.  Wear a bold striped long-sleeve shirt or nautical striped shirt under a floral shoulder-less dress.


4.  Wear a bold floral button-down shirt with a vertical-striped pencil skirt or cigarette pants.  Accessorize with an envelope clutch.


5.  If the above ideas are too bold, try a floral scarf with your nautical striped shirt, and see if you like it.


Have fun with this wild and bold combination. 
I know I will !!!

1 comment: