Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Dual-color Look for Lips to Try: COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICK

Sofia Vergara for COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICK
I saw this ad of Sofia Vergara for Covergirl Blast Flipstick in the June 2012 issue of People StyleWatch, and I was won over.  Sold !!!  I want to get the dual tube Sofia is wearing called "Stunner."  One side has a bright orangey-red creamy color and the other side has a glittery metallic lip color in gold.

Yes, the bright lip trend continues on for the Summer, but I want something new.  This does it for me.  I've never seen it on the runway, in trend reports, or on the streets.  No matter, I want to try it!  It looks refreshing compared to the hot pink or bright red lip I have been sporting for two Spring/Summer seasons already.  As the ad shows, the

metallic color goes on the center part of the lips and acts as a highlight.

The best news is that trying this trend is easy on the pocket.  I have consistently found that Target sells lipsticks the cheapest without any promos or sales, but by all means, if you see it on sale somewhere else get it there.  It is currently selling at Target for $7.99.  Drugstores often have "buy one get the second  1/2 OFF" and you may be lucky enough to get this at "buy one, get one FREE."  These so-called BOGO promos are my favorite, especially the BOGO Free promos.

COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICK
There are 13 lip duos in this Covergirl line.  As I mentioned, one side has a creamy color and the other side a metallic color.  This look will easily complement several of the many trends for S/S 2012.  In my opinion, this is definitely a beauty look worth trying.  (I'll follow up with a review of this product in a couple of days.)


No comments:

Post a Comment