Friday, May 2, 2014

Maleficent Collection by MAC Coming Soon...


Something wicked this way comes, and for once I am not scared.  In fact, I'm quite excited.  I am looking forward to MAC's Maleficent Collection being available on May 15th.  Run fast because this collection is sure to sell out.

This collection has everything to make you look fiercely wicked.  Well, not Halloween wicked... More like wickedly beautiful, much like Angelina Jolie's upcoming character in Disney's "Maleficent," available in theaters on May 30th.



The color palette is extremely wearable and not at all ghoulish.  My pick is the blood-red lipstick named "True Love's Kiss."  I love the name, I love the bluish-red hue, I love everything about it.  I hope I can get my hands on one...

True Love's Kiss  $17.50

For some wicked inspiration, here is the trailer for the upcoming movie:



So mark your calendars, May 15th, and rush to your nearest MAC counter.  Or you can sign up Online to be one of the first to shop this collection.  This limited collection and affordable luxury will not last long...


No comments:

Post a Comment