Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rachel Zoe Expands Her Empire to a Jewelry Line

Rachel Zoe launches her jewelry line today, available at Neiman Marcus.  Hooray !!!  Rachel Zoe deserves all the success she has won due to her hard work, unique and superb aesthetic, and down-right talent.  Now she brings us her own jewelry  line !  Her styling tricks center on accessories, especially fabulous and bold jewelry.  How fitting it is that she brings us her own jewelry line.  It's about time Mrs. Zoe.

Here is her promotional video for the Rachel Zoe Collection Jewelry:



Full of Art Deco inspirations, tassels tassels and more tassels (so on trend for Fall 2012), and a lot of black and gold combinations, I see many pieces that are collectible, lifetime pieces.  The black and gold pieces are very versatile and will go with many outfits.  My favorites are the bangles and bracelets.  Well, I am totally a bracelet gal -- I even make my own, but even if I weren't I would still covet the Rachel Zoe Collection wrist candies.  I just want to gobble them up.

My blog specializes on "fashion on the cheap" and frugal shopping, but I approve of this splurge.  There comes a time when you just have to throw your budget out the window.  This is one of those times.  The prices for the Rachel Zoe Jewelry Collection (according to The Zoe Report, Mrs. Zoe's own blog/newsletter) range from $165 to $650.  Pretty typical of high-end costume jewelry, comparable to other designer costume jewelry lines.  I don't think it's too bad for the pocket.  As already mentioned, the collection is available at Neiman Marcus.

Check, check, check it out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment