Monday, August 6, 2012

I Just Subscribed to LIVE FROM THE RUNWAY on YouTube

Ooooooohhhhhhh, I love new fashion finds.  I was looking at my blog, and lo and behold, there was an ad for Live From the Runway -- YouTube.  Of course, I clicked on it !  And me likeeeeee what I see.

I normally view runway shows on Style.com, the VOGUE run/owned Website.  I'm happy with it, but it doesn't hurt to have another source of runway shows.  

If you are cray cray about fashion like I am, you might also like Live From the Runway -- YouTube.  I am not a big YouTuber (I go on it occasionally to view music videos or whatever is going super viral and I want to be in on it), but this will drastically increase my YouTube use.

The feature that had me at hello is the LIVE streaming of the upcoming Spring 2013 Fashion Week starting September 8th through the 15th.  OMG, it's gonna be like being there, except NOT having to pass through hard-to-get-through security check-ins !!!  And you don't need an invite.  I LOVE IT !!!  Great for a fashion outsider like me who is just cuckoo for fashion.

If you click on the following YouTube link there is a "subscribe" tab on the upper, left corner of the video.  Enjoy if you partake of this fashion event.


No comments:

Post a Comment