Saturday, June 25, 2011

Limited Edition TRUE BLOOD Cosmetics by Tarte


Already available online is Tarte's collaboration with "True Blood" creators and on-set lead make-up artist, Brigette Myre-Ellis.  Perfect for tomorrow's season premiere of Season 4 on HBO.

Launched on June 22nd, this is a Limited Edition Collection, so be sure to grab your vampire-inspired beauty products before it runs out.  There is an eye-shadow palette (perfect for smoky eyes and lurking in the dark,) a cheek tint and a lip tint (both blood-red.) 

True Blood by Tarte is available at Sephora.comIt is not available on the HBO-True Blood Homepage!  I checked.  I don't know why not.  They sell everything from the actual True Blood drink to Fangtasia bar stools.

Tarte uses all-natural ingredients.  Although I have never used any Tarte products, I will gamble that it is good.  The cheek and lip tint are priced mid to high-end at $30 and $24 respectively.  The eye-shadow palette is the real buy at $52.  It is a kit valued at $331 and comes with 17 eye-shadows, an aqua-gel eye liner, a mascara, and an eye primer.  I'll be buying this for sure!  Don't need the cheek and lip tint as I am fully stocked on red cheek stain and many, many red lipsticks.  

I'm looking forward to doing a smokey eye for Fall, so the Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palette will be perfect !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment