Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today's Cold, Wet Weather in Miami Reminds Me of Morrissey and The Smiths.

Here in Miami, today is a nice day to stay in and snuggle in bed with a good book, movie or magazine.  Too bad I have to study for finals.  At least I can do the stay indoors part.  As with my blog post yesterday, I am not handling the cold weather well this time around.  

I just got back from class, and as I prepare to study, I procrastinate by blogging away.  I've put together a little playlist to enjoy on a dank, gray day like today.  I hope someone, anyone is in the same mood as me, reminiscing of the awesome heyday of Morrissey and The Smiths.



"The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I get"  MORRISSEY

"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"  THE SMITHS

"Suedehead"  MORRISSEY

"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"  THE SMITHS

"This Charming Man"  THE SMITHS

"A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours"  THE SMITHS

"I Don't Mind If You Forget Me"  MORRISSEY 

"The Queen Is Dead"  THE SMITHS

"Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before"  THE SMITHS

"Girlfriend In A Coma"  THE SMITHS

"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys"  MORRISSEY

"Ask"  THE SMITHS

"You're The One For Me, Fatty"  MORRISSEY

"Panic"  THE SMITHS

"Hairdresser on Fire"  MORRISSEY

"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself"  MORRISSEY

"Shoplifters Of The World Unite"  THE SMITHS 

"There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"  THE SMITHS

"Moon River"  MORISSEY

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, snore, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, nappy nap time.  I love you Morrissey and Johnny Marr and the rest of The Smiths gang.  I'm dreaming of drizzle, trench coats, Burberry, and gray trees with no leaves.  Snuggle snuggle under my down-filled comforter...
The Smiths:  Jeane 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment