Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Destination for Everyday Holiday Bling is Claire's.


'Tis the season to shine and sparkle, so what better way to do it than by accessorizing and blinging up your look.  My favorite for everyday flare are these hairpins and rhinestone bracelet to add when layering bracelets.  Claire's carry these sparkly accessories year-round, but now is especially a great time to buy a few to add some everyday glitter to your holiday look.  There is really no need for coupons when shopping at Claire's since everything is so affordable, but they are giving $10 Holiday Bucks every time you spend $20.  These Holiday Bucks can be redeemed between Nov 28 and Dec 12 of this year and works this way:  "Take $10 off a purchase of $20 or more (pre-tax)." 

I prefer shopping at the actual store than online, since you really need to get a good look at the products.  Some can really look chintzy and can ruin and cheapen your look; however, there are finds in every Claire's store.  You just have to be patient and scan their potentially overwhelming walls of accessories. 

Their target market is rather young, but I've found items in there that were appropriate for me, a late 30's gal.  If you have a daughter/s, y'all can have a lot of fun together at your nearest Claire's -- it is total girlie world.

Above were my recent finds to add to my everyday holiday look.

I used the rhinestone bracelet to add to some bracelets I use often.  The charm bracelet, I wear that about 4 times a week.  (See my blog on how to How to Layer Jewelry )

No comments:

Post a Comment