Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Became a Member of jewelmint

Kate Bosworth wearing jewelmint piece for November named

Celestial Wreath Necklace

Ooooooh, this is so exciting.  Today, I became a member of jewelmint.  It's a very interesting and new concept of shopping for accessories.  It's kinda like Book of the Month Club, except it's for jewelry, and since I am obsessed with accessorizing, of course I had to join.  You pay a monthly fee of $29.99 and each month, you get to choose a fabulous piece of jewelry.  I don't know yet exactly how it works if you want to get more than one per month, but I will figure it out and let you know.  I did order two pieces today but I'm not sure if I will be charged for two today or get billed for the second piece as my selection for December.  Hmnnnnnnnn ???  I've been checking my e-mail Inbox, but no word yet.  Also, my order is showing as still "processing."

I heard about it today from my daily e-mail fashion update The Zoe Report, Rachel Zoe's very awesome daily fashion spotlight.  Each day, Rachel highlights an item, be it a piece of clothing, accessory or beauty product. Sometimes she'll spotlight something for the home or a fashionable techie gadget.  Today, she spotlighted jewelmint.  Being a lover of gemstones and jewelry, I immediately clicked on the link.  And a shining light and chorus of angels accompanied my first glimpse of the Website, www.jewelmint.com .  I knew I was in jewelry heaven.

I learned that for only $29.99 a month, you get a fabulous piece of jewelry each month.  The prices are always 70% off, and what I saw was 
A M A Z I N G -- on trend pieces and very beautiful, covetable pieces of fashion jewelry.  Each piece is valued at over $100, but you pay only $29.99 for each piece.  For any month you don't make a selection, you pay NOTHING.  It's the brainchild of Kate Bosworth and her stylist, Cher Coulter who is also a designer.  Based on the style quiz you do upon joining, the selections presented to you are based on what you answered on the style quiz.  Basically they only present to you what would suit your taste and style.  Why, it's like having a stylist ! 

I'm in, are you in ?

I'll keep you posted on how it works if you want more than one piece at checkout.

Check out what I'll be getting in the mail in 5 to 7 days.   Oooooooooooh, I can't wait !!!

Blazing Chain Bracelet


Diamond Leaf Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment