Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Latest Favorite Designer -- Rachel Roy

Ever since I saw the display window this Summer at Macy's of Rachel Roy's lower end line, hailed RACHEL RACHEL ROY, I have been in fashion love.  The giant hoop earrings emblazoned with the word "love" in antiqued gold-tone caught my eye, and that was it.  The RACHEL RACHEL ROY line IS my fashion soul mate.

Rachel Roy's lower end line is only available at Macy's and is very affordable for the average gal.  But just because it's on a lower price-point doesn't mean it doesn't have that mix of urban edge and femininity that Rachel Roy is known for.  The window display coincided with the "Sex in The City 2" opening, and the film and the RACHEL RACHEL ROY style go hand in hand -- there's a knowing sophistication and often flight of fancy that both Carrie Bradshaw and the RACHEL RACHEL ROY line embody.  Perfect for a quirky, urban girl like me.

What I love the most are the accessories!  Of course, I would love the accessories, but really, they speak to me.  O.K.  I'm sounding like a crazy person, but don't most people sound crazy when they're in love?  Well, aside from the "love" earrings I first saw on the Macy's display window, her other jewelry for the Summer collection is truly to die for.  That is if you are edgy, ballsy, got chutzpah, you get the idea...  I can't wait to see what's in store for Fall!

Anyhoo, I don't want to get carried away with my fashion true love.  Here is a Fall 2010 preview of Rachel Roy's high-end line, Rachel Roy New York, to get a taste of her fashion flavor.  Enjoy.




If you would like to see the full runway show, go to:
http://www.rachelroy.com/Rachel-Roy-New-York



To shop RACHEL RACHEL ROY, go to:
http://www.rachelroy.com/Rachel-Rachel-Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment