Friday, July 2, 2010

How to Achieve the Rachel Zoe Look


I've been channeling Rachel Zoe's look lately. I wore a tie-dye chiffon-like top with white cotton/linned slacks to my cousin's wedding late in June. Of course, I was decked out in a lot of jewelry -- multi-necklaces in gold and gold-tone and an estate piece cuff with matching ring in 18K gold, borrowed from my Mom. I had gold hoops on for earrings, a little simple since I already had a lot of jewelry going on.

For the Summer, I die for long maxi dresses with a denim jacket thrown on over. Of course, oversized sunglasses are great for protecting yourself from that Summer glare.

The following video shows you how to achieve that Rachel Zoe look.


http://www.bravotv.com/the-rachel-zoe-project/videos/fashion-cents-the-rachel-zoe-look

No comments:

Post a Comment