Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Cropped Do

I promised on Tuesday that if my haircut that I performed on myself comes out any good that I'd post pics.  Well here is one pic.  I honestly don't know how I got it to turn out this way, but I'm happy with the results.  A little fearlessness and a lot of divine guidance got me a pretty decent haircut.  Gee, thanks me & invisible divine guidance!!!
Today's do was without any hair product.  I can do a whole bunch of styles with this cut.  I just hope it grows out nicely and that I can recreate the cut.  That's the next challenge ;-)  But for now, I reckon I'll be having fun making different styles with my new haircut.  It sure beats my long hair, which I could wear in a ponytail or down.  Wow, two options...  I don't know why I didn't chop my hair short short sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment