Thursday, August 15, 2013

Looking Forward to September 15, 2013: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

O.K.  I'm a little bit behind.  The Lookbook for this Fall's most anticipated collaboration was all over the blogosphere yesterday.  Yes, we can finally view some images of what to expect on September 15 of this year from Target's collaboration with designer Phillip Lim.  In case you haven't seen anything yet, here is what to expect.



Refinery 29 has the best images of the items at Every Single Phillip Lim For Target ItemBe sure to check it out.  In case you don't want to go through the entire Lookbook, here are my favorite looks:

French Terry Sweatshirt in Boom Print, $29.99
French Terry Sweatpant, $29.99
Drawstring Carry-All Bag in Animal Print, $49.99 (Online exclusive)
Woven Shirt Dress in Paper Floral Print, $39.99; Carry-All Bag in Black, $54.99 
                                

Sheer Back Tank in Light Blue, $19.99
Trench Coat in Khaki/Blue, $79.99
Pant in Light Blue, $39.99

Sparkle Dress in Black, $49.99

The looks are clean, sleek, and very classic American stylings.  I love it.  It looks great in the video and in the Lookbook.  I hope it translates to the actual items.  I was terribly disappointed at how cheap this Spring's Prabal Gurung for Target looked in person.  I am hoping this collab will be better.  There are items for men and women including accessories.  Prices will range from $19.99 to $299.99.

Anyhoo, so looking forward to September 15, just two days shy of my birthday, to hit all the Targets in my area.  I hope to score some handbags!

No comments:

Post a Comment