Monday, January 14, 2013

Prabal Gurung Collaborates With Target

Fashionistas and maxxinistas rejoice!  Coming our way in February is another fabulous Target collaboration.  This time around, it's with New York sensation Prabal Gurung.  Once again, I am at the edge of my seat, and I can't wait for the goods to appear in-store.  Thank you Target for these amazing collaborations, which allow gals on a budget, like me, an opportunity to own something from the hottest designers.



 
The following looks are my favorites from the Prabal Gurung for Target Look Book:



Prabal Gurung's collection for Target will hit the stores on February 10th.  Prices will range from $12.99 to $199.99 and features almost 80 items.  There will be separates, dresses, shoes and accessories.  I predict this will be another sold-out event, much like the Missoni collaboration, where items sold out the day it launched.  Oh, I will be counting the sleepless nights!!!  Until then, be sure to take advantage of the Neiman Marcus collaboration with Target which is still available Online and is 70% OFF.

Oh, and here is a look at Prabal Gurung's own Spring 2013 Collection from Style.com:



No comments:

Post a Comment